- Pro-lifer: Would you have wanted to be aborted
- Me: Yes
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Also, if you harass, attack, or scare a crow or crows. They will remember you FOR LIFE. Yes, for life. They don’t give a shit you if threw a rock at them when you were 8. They will remember you forever. I’m glad crows aren’t around where I live. *phew*
I love crows so much
Orlando sword training
Nah but Grantaire watching Enjolras get all riled up and his eyes are fiery and his voice just keeps rising and rising as he argues his point and instead of interrupting him with his own side, Grantaire just leans forward and kisses the tip of Enjolras’s nose. as soon as he does, Enjolras lets out a high pitched squeaking noise and he’s blushing furiously and he seriously has to lay his head down on the table for five minutes before he can speak again
It’s going to be like Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo… - Rory McCann